Check out our other deals!
Each sale has different offerings to help you save and travel for less!
Depart From Columbus—And Costly Airfare!
Now you can take advantage of Spirit's Bare Fares®. Enjoy ultra-low ticket prices that are an average of 30% less† than other airlines—and you only pay for the things you want. We call that flying à la smarte.
Learn How We Fly
We fly in the face of traditional airlines, and only charge you for the services you choose. Learn more about bags, seats, our Fit Fleet of young planes, and how to save so you have more to spend on the other end, right here.
Savings In Your Inbox
Sign up here to have amazing deals and exclusive offers sent directly to you.
†Based on DOT data and verified by Campbell-Hill Aviation Group, LLC.
Travel Dates: 2/15/18 - 5/24/18*
Looking for somewhere new to go? You're in luck! We've got 7 brand new routes to Las Vegas, New Orleans, Myrtle Beach and Florida. With these Bare Fares®, it's easier than ever to see that glitzy show, dance to that favorite DJ by the beach, visit that thrilling amusement park, and feel that perfect white sand between your toes. Book now to get MORE GO from even more destinations!
Fares from $66* One-Way
Travel: 2/15/18 - 5/24/18*
21-day advance purchase
These fares are limited in availability. Additional baggage charges may apply.
Not a $9 Fare Club member? Join the club to get these savings today!
Want to narrow down your search? Please choose your departure city:
Flying from Columbus
Your Spirit Airlines flight departs from John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH). Lay back and relax in the airport massage chairs while connecting to the free WiFi, or get some quiet in the Meditation Room. Enjoy a sit-down meal from the many restaurants, or browse the local artwork on display. There's also a coin-operated arcade for some retro fun.
Getting to Columbus Airport
The Columbus Airport is located six miles east of downtown. Several area hotels offer shuttle service for guests. Otherwise, hail a taxi or arrange an airport shuttle to cover the short distance.
Escape to over 75 destinations across the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America when you choose Spirit Airlines for your flights from Columbus!
Terms and Conditions
*All fares must be booked on spirit.com by 11:59PM on May 3, 2018 for travel on the dates as specified by individual market and by market direction on nonstop flights only. Fares valid for 2/15/18 - 5/24/18 (Tuesdays & Wednesdays or daily depending on route & direction) and must be purchased no less than 21 days prior to departure. Fares may be combined with other valid and applicable Spirit Airlines fares on other dates of travel. Lower fares generally available at the airport and all fares are subject to availability. You must be a member of the $9 Fare Club to receive the member fares. To become a member of Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club, click here for membership details and Terms and Conditions. Not all markets are operated on a daily basis during the travel period, or necessarily for the entire travel period -- please see www.spirit.com for details.
Air Travel within the United States
Quoted fare includes the base fare plus any applicable taxes, fees and surcharges.
The following government taxes and fees apply to your domestic air travel:
- A 7.5% Federal Excise Tax (except for award bookings)
- September 11th Security Fee: A September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 applies per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport up to $10 per One-Way.
- Domestic Segment Tax: A segment tax of $4.10 per U.S. domestic flight segment (a flight segment is defined as one takeoff and landing) (except for award bookings)
- Passenger Facility Charges (PFC): Up to $18 per One-Way per customer in local airport charges (except for award bookings)
The following carrier fees apply to your domestic air travel (except for award bookings):
- Passenger Usage Fee: Passenger Usage Fee of $18.99 per one-way travel per traveling customer applies to most reservations. A lower fee may apply to certain discount fares. No fee applies to bookings completed at Spirit Airlines' airport locations.
- Regulatory Compliance Charge: Regulatory Compliance Charge of $7.00 per one-way travel per traveling customer applies to most reservations. No fee will apply to certain discount fares.
- Fuel Charge: Fuel charge of $6.00 per one way travel per traveling customer applies to most reservations. This surcharge will not apply to certain discount fares.
International Air Travel (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands)
Quoted fare includes the base fare plus any applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges.
The following government taxes and fees apply to your international air travel:
- International arrival/departure tax of $18.00 for each arrival and departure to and from the U.S. (except for award bookings)
- September 11th Security Fee: A September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 applies per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport up to $10 per round-trip.
- APHIS User Fee of up to $5.00 per traveling customer upon arrival to the U.S.
- Immigration User Fee of up to $7.00 per traveling customer upon arrival to the U.S.
- Customs User Fee of up to $5.50 per traveling customer upon arrival to the U.S.
- Passenger Facility Charges: Up to $9.00 each way per traveling customer for departures from certain U.S. airports (except for award bookings)
- Non-U.S. government taxes and fees
The following carrier fees apply to your international air travel (except for award bookings):
- Passenger Usage Fee: Passenger Usage Fee of $18.99 per one-way travel per traveling customer applies to most international reservations excluding bookings completed at Spirit Airlines' airport locations as well as flights originating in or departing from airports in Colombia. A lower fee may apply to certain discount fares.
- Regulatory Compliance Charge: Regulatory Compliance Charge of $7.00 per one-way travel per traveling customer applies to most international reservations. No fee will apply to certain discount fares.
Fuel Charge: Fuel charge of $6.00 per one way travel per traveling customer applies to most reservations. This surcharge will not apply to certain discount fares.
Certain foreign countries may charge additional taxes and fees that are collected directly by the local government or competent airport authority upon arrival or departure.
All Air Travel
- All fares are subject to change until purchased
- Subject to certain exceptions and/or restrictions set forth in Spirit Airlines' Contract of Carriage, all reservations are non-refundable and transferable (for a fee) except that refunds are allowed for reservations made 7 days or more prior to departure and provided that a refund request is made within 24 hours of initial reservation. Changes or cancellations made to itineraries will be subject to change fees, any fare differential, any differences in government taxes and fees and, with the exception of fees for carry-on bags and first and second checked-in bags, any difference in carrier ancillary charges.
- For a complete list of rules and regulations please refer to Spirit Airlines' Contract of Carriage.
Vacation Packages/Car Rentals
Rates include flight and hotel taxes and fees. Car rental rates do not include taxes, airport fees, insurance, extras (such as GPS, child seat, etc.), underage driver charges (if applicable) or fuel costs, all of which must be paid directly to the rental car company and are subject to change by each individual State and/or location.
Additional fees such as baggage fees, change fees, and advance seat assignment fees may apply.
You're almost there!
Please take a moment and subscribe to our email deals and other great spirit.com offers!
Fields marked with a star (* ) are required.
Subscribe to Email Deals
Already subscribed | No, thank you